How to take JPassion.com online courses
Taking JPassion.com courses are pretty simple. You become a
paying subscriber first. Then you log in and and download course
contents. The course contents are made of "Presentation slide",
"Hands-on lab", and "Recorded video". The "Hands-on lab" also
contains homework at the end.
to take the JPassion.com courses
1. Supposed you are taking "Advanced Java Programming" course,
simply click the course link in the website as shown below.
Click "Advanced Java Programming" course link.
2. You then see all the topics of the course. Note that each
topic has Presentation slides (PDF), Hands-on lab (Lab), and
Recorded video (Recording). Click each link to download.
3. You can click Lab link to download the hands-on lab.
4. You can then download the hands-on lab - 1107_javase5_annotation.zip in
the example below- and unzip it in a directory of choice.
5. It will create a directory of the topic - javase5_annotation in this
example. You also find
index.html under the directory. Using your
browser, read the index.html.
The index.html is the lab document.
6. Using your browser, read the lab document. And you can do
the lab as described in the lab document.
2. How to
At the end of the hands-on lab document of each topic, you will find
homework. It contains the instruction on what to send and
where to send the homework.