Java 8 Lambda Method Reference
- What is and Why Method Reference?
- 4 Types of Method References
What is and Why Method Reference?
What is a Method Reference?
- Method reference is just compact and more readable form of a lambda expression for already existing methods
- “::” operator is used for method reference
- The method signature (arguments and their types) of the existing method must match the one of the functional interface
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.