- What is and Why OSGi?
- OSGi Architecture
- Starting OSGi runtime
- Installing and starting a bundle
What is & Why OSGi?
What is OSGi?
- The OSGi technology is a set of specifications that define a dynamic component system (module system) for Java
- Enable a development model where applications are (dynamically) composed of many different (reusable) components
- Enable components to hide their implementations from other components while communicating through services, which are objects that are specifically shared between components
- This surprisingly simple model has far reaching effects for almost any aspect of the software development process
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.