- What is an Activity?
- Declaration of Activities in manifest file
- Activities and application
- Activity life-cycle
- Activity stack
What is an Activity?
- An activity presents a visual user interface (screen) for one focused endeavor the user can undertake
- Examples - Individual activity
- A list of menu items users can choose from
- Display of photographs along with their captions
- Example - Sequence of activities
- A text messaging application might have one activity that shows a list of contacts to send messages to, a second activity to write the message to the chosen contact, and other activities to review old messages or change settings.
Download course content