- What is an Activity?
- Declaration of Activities in manifest file
- Activities and application
- Activity life-cycle
- Activity stack
What is an Activity?
- An activity presents a visual user interface (screen) for one focused endeavor the user can undertake
- Examples - Individual activity
- A list of menu items users can choose from
- Display of photographs along with their captions
- Example - Sequence of activities
- A text messaging application might have one activity that shows a list of contacts to send messages to, a second activity to write the message to the chosen contact, and other activities to review old messages or change settings.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.