- What is an App Widget?
- App Widget framework
- Steps for creating an App Widget
- Creating App Widget configuration Activity
What is App Widget (Widget)?
- App Widgets are miniature application views that can be embedded in other applications (such as the Home screen) and receive periodic updates.
Usage Examples of App Widgets
- People can drop widgets onto their home screen and interact with them
- Widgets can provide a quick glimpse into fullfeatured apps, such as showing upcoming calendar events, or viewing details about a song playing in the background.
- Users can also interact with your app through the widget, for example pausing or switching
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.