Intent & Intent Filters
- Intent messaging
- Intent object structure
- Intent resolution
- Types of Intent
- Intent filtering
- Intent filter tests
- Special case (MAIN action and LAUNCHER category)
What is Intent Messaging?
- Three of the core components of an Android application - activities, services, and broadcast receivers - are activated through messages, called intents
- One activity starts another activity by creating/sending an Intent
- Means of leveraging activities, services, and broadcast receivers of other applications
- Application #1 can use “Photo display” activity of Application #2 (or system) by creating/sending an intent
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.