Android UI Adapters
- AdapterView & Adapter
- AdapterView responsibilities
- ListActivity, ListView, and ListAdapter
AdapterView & Adapter
What is AdapterView Class?
- The AdapterView is a child class of ViewGroup
- A special kind of container of view objects (list items)
- Typically you are going to use subsclasses of AdapterView class instead of using it directly
- Example subclasses of AdapterView class
- An AdapterView access the data through Adapter object
- Instead of accessing data directly itself
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.