Android UI Dialog
- What is a Dialog?
- Dialog Types
What is a Dialog?
- A dialog is usually a small window that appears in front of the current Activity.
- The underlying Activity loses focus and the dialog accepts all user interaction.
- Dialogs are normally used for notifications and short activities that directly relate to the application in progress.
What is AlertDialog?
- An AlertDialog is an extension of the Dialog class.
- It is capable of constructing most dialog user interfaces and is the suggested dialog type.
- You should use it for dialogs that use any of the following features
- A title
- A text message
- One, two, or three buttons
- A list of selectable items (with optional checkboxes or radio buttons)
- Custom xml format
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.