- What is and Why routing?
- Configuring routing (with $routeProvider)
What is and Why Routing?
- In SPA (Single Page Application), everything happens in one page
- One layout page with partial fragments filling up the content area
- Issues that need to be addressed in SPA application
- How should “back” button work?
- How should linking between pages work?
- How about URLs?
- AngularJS routing comes to rescue
- It helps you in dividing your application into logical views based on URL patterns - in other words, it simulates the navigation behavior of multi-page application
- It also let you bind different views to different controllers
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.