AngularJS Services and DI
- What is and why service?
- Built-in (Angular provided) services
- $log, $location, $timeout, $interval
- Dependency injection (DI)
- Creating a custom service
What is and Why Service?
- Angular services are reusable objects
- You can use services to organize and share code across your app
- A service can be injected into controller, another service, filter, directive that depends on that service
- Angular's dependency injection subsystem ($injector) handles dependency injection
- Angular services are:
- Lazily instantiated - Angular only instantiates a service when an application component depends on it
- Singletons - Each component dependent on a service gets a reference to the single instance generated by the service factory
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.