- What is databinding?
- Property binding
- Local template references
- Event binding
- Two-way databinding
- @Input (custom property binding)
- Component lifecycle
What is and Why Databinding?
- We want to generate and display dynamic contents
- Without a framework-level databinding, a developer himself/herself would be responsible for
- Pushing data values into the HTML controls
- Handling user actions, which triggers value updates
- Angular databinding framework handles all these for you
- All you have to do is to use proper databinding markup's in the template
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.