Angular 2 End-to-End Testing
- What is and Why End-to-End testing?
- End-to-End testing in Angular
- Steps for writing and running Protractor test
- Interacting with browser
- CSS selectors
- Interacting with elements
- Debugging End-to-End testing code
What is and Why End-to-End Testing?
- Unit tests can't easily test templates, DOM manipulation or interoperability of components and services
- You can use Protractor, an end to end test runner which simulates user interactions for testing Angular apps
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.