- What is and Why Grails?
- Getting started
- Grails MVC framework
- Controller, Domain, View
- IDE support
What is & Why Grails?
What is Grails?
- MVC action-based framework
- Leveraging Groovy language – closure, meta-programming, etc
- Runs over JVM
- Follows the good design principles popularized by Rails
- Convention over configuration
- Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY)
- But with tight integration with the Java platform
- To protect your investment in Java
- Takes advantage of existing and proven Java technologies
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.