Groovy Meta Programming
- What is and why meta-programming?
- Adding behavior during runtime using Expando class
- Adding behavior during runtime using ExpandoMetaClass
- Check method/property availability
- Dynamic method invocation
- Meta-programming hooks in Groovy
- Intercepting calls and accesses to existing methods and properties
- Intercepting calls and accesses to missing methods and properties (methodMissing)
- Domain Specific Language (DSL)
What is & Why MetaProgramming (Meta Object Protocol)?
What is Meta-Programming?
- Meta-programming is the writing of computer programs that write or manipulate other programs (or themselves) as their data
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.