HTML5 Cross Domain Messaging
- Single Origin Policy (SOP)
- HTML5 Cross-domain messaging
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) & XHR2
Single Origin Policy
What is Same Origin Policy?
- In other words, documents retrieved from distinct origins are isolated from each other
- protocol (http:, https:, ws:, wss:)
- The same origin policy is imposed by browsers
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.