- What is and Why WebSocket?
- WebSocket protocol
- WebSocket Client API
- Server implementations
- WebSocket subprotocols
What is and Why WebSocket?
Characteristics of Modern Web Apps
- Many participants access the same app
- Participatory content generation
- Participants post contents
- Contents are published and distributed real-time
- Multi-device & Mobile-friendly
- Apps are accessed through many client types: Desktop browser, Tablet, Mobile phone, TV, etc
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.