Java 8 Lambda Streams
- What is and Why Streams?
- Intermediate and terminal operations
What is and Why Streams?
- Wrappers around data sources (examples of data sources are arrays or lists)
- Stream itself does not store data
- Stream carry values from a data source through a pipeline of operations
- Supports many convenient and high-performance operations expressed succinctly with Lambda expressions
- All Stream operations take Lambda expressions as arguments
- Operations can be executed in sequence or in parallel
- Parallel operation results in better performance when there are large number of items
- Support laziness
- Many Stream operations are postponed until how much data is eventually needed – this result in ore efficient operations
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.