- Why manage source code quality?
- What is and why Sonar?
- Sonar architecture
- How to get started
- Integration with other tools
Why Manage Source Code Quality?
7 Deadly Sins of a Developer
- Not following coding standards and best practices
- Lacking comments in the source code, especially in public APIs
- Having duplicated lines of code
- Having complex component or/and a bad distribution of complexity amongst components
- Having no or low code coverage by unit tests, especially in complex part of the program
- Leaving potential bugs
- Having a spaghetti design
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.