- Why manage source code quality?
- What is and why Sonar?
- Sonar architecture
- How to get started
- Integration with other tools
Why Manage Source Code Quality?
7 Deadly Sins of a Developer
- Not following coding standards and best practices
- Lacking comments in the source code, especially in public APIs
- Having duplicated lines of code
- Having complex component or/and a bad distribution of complexity amongst components
- Having no or low code coverage by unit tests, especially in complex part of the program
- Leaving potential bugs
- Having a spaghetti design
Download course content