EJB 3.0 (Java EE 5)
- EJB 3.0 design goals
- Simplified bean class
- Environment resource access and Dependency Injection (DI)
EJB 3.0 Design Goals
EJB 3.0 Goal
- Fix EJB 2.x!
How EJB 3.0 Fix EJB 2.x Problems?
- More work is done by container, less by developer
- Makes it easier to develop EJB applications
- Bean specifies what it needs through annotations
- Container provides requested services to beans
- Simplified programming model
- No longer written to unneeded container interfaces
- Deployment descriptor is no longer required – still supported
- Convention over configuration (Configuration by exception)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.