Performance Profiling using NetBeans profiler
- CPU Profiling
- NetBeans Profiler
- Profiling schemes
- Profiling points
- Monitoring threads status
- Identifying performance bottlenecks
What is CPU Profiling?
- CPU profiling provides information about where an application is spending most of its time
- Execution performance profiling
- When is CPU profiling needed or beneficial?
- Poor application throughput measured against a predetermined target
- Saturated cpu utilization
- High sys or kernel cpu utilization
- High lock contention
- To a lesser extent, poor application scalability
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.