JAX-RS Exception Handling Options
- Option #1: Set Response status with error code
- Option #2: Use WebApplicationException built-in generic unchecked exception class
- Option #3: Use JAX-RS built-in (yet more specific) exception class
- JAX-RS provides a set of built-in exception classes
- These exception classes are child classes of WebApplicationException class
- Option #4: Use Exception Mapping scheme
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.