- Including, forwarding to, and redirecting to other web resources
- Servlet life-cycle events
- Invoker Servlet
Including, Forwarding, Redirecting to other Web resources
- When to Include another Web resource?
- When it is useful to add static or dynamic contents already created by another web resource – Adding a banner content or copyright information in the response returned from a Web component
Types of Included Web Resource
- Static resource
- It is like “programmatic” way of adding the static contents in the response of the “including” servlet
- Dynamic web component (Servlet or JSP page)
- Send the request to the “included” Web component
- Execute the “included” Web component
- Include the result of the execution from the “included” Web component in the response of the “including” servlet
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.