RequireJS for Dependency Management
- Dependency management
- What is AMD?
- What is a Module?
- What is RequireJS?
- Steps for using RequireJS
- Configuring RequireJS
- RequireJS and jQuery
- RequireJS Optimizer
- Loader plugins
Dependency Management: Problems & Requirements
- Assembly gets harder
- Developer wants discrete JS files/modules
- Deployment wants optimized code downloading
- Some sort of #include/import/require dependencies
- Ability to load nested dependencies
- Ease of use for developer but then backed by an optimization tool that helps deployment
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.