Rails Authentication using Devise
- What is Devise?
- Devise Modules
- Getting started with Devise
- Controller filters and helpers
- Use “username” as authentication key
What is Devise?
- Devise is a flexible authentication solution for Rails
- Is a complete MVC solution based on Rails engines
- Allows you to have multiple roles signed in at the same time
- User, Admin
- Is based on a modularity concept: use only what you need
- Currently has 12 modules
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.