- What is and Why Ruby on Rails?
- Building HelloWorld Rails application step by step
- Key concepts of Rails application development
- App directory structure (MVC), Environment
- Rake, Generator, Migration, Rails console
- Bundle (will be covered in another presentation)
- Add another field to a model
- Add another template (view page)
- Create a form for user input
- Explore Rails learning resources
What is and Why Ruby on Rails (RoR)?
What Is “Ruby on Rails”?
- A full-stack MVC web development framework
- Written in Ruby
- Rails leverages various characteristics of Ruby language - metaprogramming, closure, etc.
- First released in 2004 by David Heinemeier Hansson (DHH)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.