Learn Django 3 - Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development with passion
Build 3 stunning websites, learn Back and Front End Web Development, deploy your site with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4
What you'll learn
- Understand how using frameworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap 4 (a front-end framework that simplifies web design)
- Understand Django basics like function base views, URL routing, models, templates and much more!
- Create your own personal portfolio site to showcase your projects to potential employers
- Publish your website online with Python Anywhere
- Be able to connect Django to databases to help store and track data
- Create a fully functional Todo List manager website where users can create accounts
- Create a random password generator
- Working with Forms
- Working with Static and Media files
- Creating a User Login System
Checkout this course preview here: https://www.udemy.com/course/django-3-make-websites-with-python-tutorial-beginner-learn-bootstrap/ (Copy and paste this link to your URL address bar to open)
- Some Python knowledge is helpful but not required. We have a section at the beginning of the course called "The Python Refresher" to get you up to speed in no time
Have you ever wanted to create a Web application but didn't know where to start? Have you previously tried to learn Django but got fed up with incomplete YouTube videos and poorly written tutorials? Or are you looking to move your code from Django 2 to Django 3?
THEN THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU!
In this Django course, you will walk through the Django web framework from beginning to end!
What is Django?
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python. It was created about twelve years ago, but new in 2020 we have Django 3 with a whole new set of features and capabilities!
Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can use the Django framework and utilize these components that are already built, and focus your time on developing your web app instead.
If you're going to be working with Python, especially for web applications or web design, you'll want to learn the Django framework. It will save you a ton of time!
Contents and Overview
We believe that people learn best by doing. So, throughout this course you'll be presented with coding quizzes and challenges in order for you to test what you just learned. This format will allow you to actually learn Django and not just follow along like a robot ;)
We will use Python in this course, so if you have never used Python before, we will start with a python refresher to get you up to speed (no other python experience required).
We will then dive into making three complete websites:
1 - Password Generator: A simple website to create a random password with several options. You will learn how to:
- Install Django
- Create a new project
- Work with Django's URL routing
- Creating Templates
- Submit and handle HTML form data
2 - Personal Portfolio: Create your own portfolio to show to potential employers showing off your resume, previous projects, and a fully functional blog. You will learn how to:
- Add apps to your project
- Work with models and databases (including SQLite)
- Access the admin panel
- Create super users
- Make a responsive website with Bootstrap 4
- Work with static and media files
- Extending Templates
- Formating dates and purals
3 - Todo Woo: A website where a user can sign up for an account, and fully manage a todo list with the ability to create, edit, and delete. You will learn how to:
- Work with the authentication system (sign up, login, logout)
- Create virtual environments
- Establish model relationships
- Require login for certain pages
- Create a CRUD application (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Queries and filters
- Handling Errors
You will also walk through Git, which is an awesome tool for developers that allows you to create multiple versions of your code. You'll know why this is useful and help you understand why you should use it.
Additionally, You will see how to take the projects that you made in this course and publish them live on the web through Python Anywhere. You will learn from very beginning to the very end!
Course material is regularly refreshed to include all of the newest updates and information.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a great beginner's guide to Django
- Python developers that want to learn web development with Django
Subscribe to our JPassion courses Membership plans to get the Download link of Video Tutorials of all topics mentioned to this course content.