Spring 4 MVC Controllers Part I
- What is a Controller?
- Request mapping
- Handler method arguments - Implicit models
- Handler method return types (for view selection)
What is a Controller?
What does a Controller do?
- Controller has a set of handlers (handler methods)
- A HTTP request is mapped to a handler of a controller
- Controllers handles HTTP requests
- Controller receives user input and transforms it into a model
- Controller performs business logic and then and set attributes (key/value pairs) of the model
- Typically a controller delegates business logic processing to a set of services
- The services in turn access database through DAO interface (or Repository interface)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.