- Transaction management in Spring framework
- Global transaction vs. local transaction
- PlatformTransactionManager interface
- Declarative transaction management
- Transaction propagation
Transaction Management in Spring Framework
Why Use Spring Transaction?
- Consistent programming model across different data access technologies such as
- JDBC, Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Support for declarative transaction management
- XML-based option is also supported (rarely used)
- Integration with Spring's data access abstractions
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.