Spring 4 REST Caching
- Why caching?
- HTTP caching
- Revalidation of cached data (conditional GET)
- Concurrency check (conditional PUT)
- Faster response for the client
- Saves network bandwidth
- Reduces server work load
Types of HTTP Caches
- Client cache (Browser cache): maintained by browser
- Shared cache (Proxy cache): maintained by proxy server
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.