Spring 4 REST HATEOAS
- What is and Why HATEOAS?
- W3C defined link relationships
- HATEOAS support in JAX-RS
- Embed links in the response body
- Embed links in the Link response header
What is and Why HATEOAS?
Review of REST Architectural Principles
- Uniform interface
- HATEOAS (Hypermedia As The Engine Of Application State)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.