- Improvements of JAXB 2.x over JAXB 1.x
- JAXB 2.x Architecture
- Default data type mapping
- Java to Schema annotations
JAXB 2.x Improvements over JAXB 1.x
- Support for binding “Java-to-XML Schema”, with the addition of the javax.xml.bind.annotation package to control this binding.
- JAXB 1.x specified the mapping of “XML Schema-to-Java”, but not Java-to-XML Schema
- Improved implementation
- A significant reduction in the number of generated schemaderived classes
- Smaller runtime libraries
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.