Soap UI Overview
- What is soapUI?
What is soapUI?
- Leading tool for Web services testing and monitoring
- Runs in stand-alone mode and as IDE plug-in's
- IDE plug-in's
- Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
- soapUI Pro
- Commercial version
- Extra functionality
- Inspect/Invoke a Web service
- Mock Web services
- Functional testing
- Load testing
- REST support
- Code generation
Inspecting/Invoking a Web Service
- Import and view WSDL documents
- Multiple requests per WSDL operation
- Invoke/manage multiple endpoints
- Attachments (MIME, MTOM, inline)
- WS-I validation
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.