- What is and Why WADL?
- WADL document structure
- Example mapping between a HTTP request and WADL
- WADL examples
- Yahoo News Search
- Atom Publishing Protocol
What is and why WADL?
What is WADL?
- Web Application Description Language
- Machine-friendly site map
- HTTP assumed
- XML-based language
- Not restricted to XML payloads (can handle JSON, etc.)
- Uses hyperlinks for composability
- Development language+platform neutral
- Aligned with REST terminology
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.