- Two-way databinding between form and model
- Built-in CSS styles
- Form submission
- Form and element states
- Show and hide
- ng-show, ng-hide
- ng-enabled, ng-disabled
What is a Form and Input Elements?
- A Form is a collection of input elements (input, select, textarea) for the purpose of grouping them together
- Input elements are ways for a user to enter data
- Form and input elements provide validation services, so that the user can be notified of invalid input before submitting a form
- Provides a better user experience than server-side validation alone because the user gets instant feedback on how to correct the error
- The value of ngModel won't be set unless it passes validation for the input fields
- Typically you want to disable browser's native validation through “novalidate” attribute
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.