- There are many variants
- ES5, ES6, then ES7 (ES2016) TypeScript, AtScript, Dart, CoffeeScript, ...
- ES6 and ES7 come with a set of new language features
- Today, however, ES5 is still the version that is most widely supported by browsers
- TypeScript is superset of ES5, ES6, ES7
- TypeScript code gets transpiled into ES5 code for execution in browsers
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.